1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

I'm starting to miss my Zune

Last Updated:

1. Xavion2004

Xavion2004 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have loved my Hero and the Pandora app is great but I'm starting to miss my Zune.

I got on the Zune wagon pretty late with the 80GB but immediately fell in love, I then got the 120GB from Best Buy. I dont own a HD and the main reason is as a poor college student multiple gadgets just isnt in the budget. I actually sold my Zune120 to buy my Hero.

If there any wonderful human being in this forum that has figured out how to sync my Sprint Hero to my Zune software? I will pay for app but Ive search the market place and found nothing.

ANy help would be great.

The Zune software is so great, even without a zune I still use it and keep it updated, I just know as far as music is concerned, Zune + Pandora = GREATNESS!!!!

Advertisement
  2. Th3sandm4n

Th3sandm4n Active Member

You still got your 80, no?

As per the syncing to an android phone, I don't see it happening since no "real" api exists for the zune software. I know there is some sort of one since I researched it way back when and came across someone who discovered some sort of api but it was in no ways complete or documented.

On a side note, I got a ZuneHD (graduated thank god) and it's pretty damn purty.

3. Xavion2004

No the 80 started acting up so Best Buy just upgraded me to the 120. But I guess Im going to have to break and just get an HD. In the mean time I'll keep trying to figure out if someone has figured out how to get the Zune software to recognize my Hero

4. mrmojoz

mrmojoz Well-Known Member

If there is one thing Android needs it is a more robust media ecosystem. Thats the most attractive feature of the upcoming Windows Mobile for me.

5. Xavion2004

When I saw the trailer I was just like oh ok so what, then I saw the zune integration and my cocky :rolleyes: turned into a full blown :eek::eek: then :mad:

6. Maxx

Maxx Well-Known Member

Unfortunately your best bet to get something like the Zune media interface is....

Windows Mobile 7 *insert dramatic music*

But yes...would be nice if the higher ups would start to focus on Media capabilities and less on the social networking ablities which is where alot of the front end stuff is going.

7. Federer

Federer Well-Known Member

any word on a zune app

8. Xavion2004

So with windows phone 7 being closer to being released and you guys being demi-geniuses and whatnot, has anyone come close to figuring out how to get the Zune software to recognize and Android phone?