I'm taking a moment..

Last Updated:

1. FargAT

FargAT New Member This Topic's Starter

to introduce myself ;)

Fargo, ND checking in. Just picked up my Samsung Moment 2 days ago and have been working on conditioning the battery since.
    So far, as a former Crackberry user, i'm actually not all too unhappy with the Moment, except the battery life is non existent compared to the berry.

Otherwise...fun device with exchange capability, making it the first worthy business smart phone next to the BB. :)

F.

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

3. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Welcome to the forums! :)

4. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Welcome to AF forums! :D

5. avc

avc Member

Welcome! I am a new member as well, also an ex-crackberry user. The transition has been very smooth for me. The great thing about android is that I don't experience a lag or wait time for my corporate email to push through...it's friggin awesome!

The bad, as every other user here has complained about, the battery life sucks. However, after reading some threads, I found a way to make it last a little longer...hehehe

Try plugging it at night with your regular charger and, in the morning when you wake up, just unplug the charger and re-plug immediately. Let it continue its charge while you get ready in the morning and you will see a significant change in your battery life. I guess there's a glitch with the battery meter and when it reaches 'full' according to the battery meter display, it stops charging your battery. However, when you unplug it, it will reset it and continue charging.

Good luck and once again, welcome!