• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I'm torn. is there an easy way to make this happen?

A.Nonymous

Extreme Android User
Jun 7, 2010
So I'm running the Virtuous ROM and really liking it. I flashed the Rule the Air theme on top of it and really, really dig this theme. I also flashed the rotary lock screen mod the other night and liked that too, but it broke the Rule the Air theme. The lock screen has simple circles instead of the Rule the air logo and the notification screen that slides down doesn't have the Rule the Air logo behind it. So I'm torn now. I want the rotary lock screen, but I also want the Rule the Air them stuff as well. If I flash the rotary lock screen it wiped out the other Rule the Air stuff and not just the lock screen. If I flash Rule the Air, it wipes out the lock screen and puts back all the other stuff I want. Is there away to have both the rotary lock screen and the Rule the Air stuff that's not involved with the lock screen?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones