• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I'm trying to figure this out but... (Help with ICS)

NettaDenise

Lurker
Jun 29, 2012
Hello. Can anyone help me with this? I received a text from AT&T stating that the download for ICS and instructions for downloading it via Kies. Everything went along fine and then the dreaded "kies does not support my software" message appeared. Here are my numbers:
PDA: I777UCKJ2
PHONE: I777UCKJ2
CSC: I777ATTKJ2
Samsung told me that I should have UCKK6 or UCKH7 for my CSC code. How do I change this? I have not rooted my phone.

Hello. Can anyone help me with this? I received a text from AT&T stating that the download for ICS and instructions for downloading it via Kies. Everything went along fine and then the dreaded "kies does not support my software" message appeared. Here are my numbers:
PDA: I777UCKJ2
PHONE: I777UCKJ2
CSC: I777ATTKJ2
Samsung told me that I should have UCKK6 or UCKH7 for my CSC code. How do I change this? I have not rooted my phone.

It looks like you have a Skyrocket (LTE phone), not the plain SGSII. Last I saw ICS was not available for your phone yet.

Upvote 0
The phone model says I777, so it should be the original AT&T GSII. Did you happen to get a refurbished phone? The code in your post (UCKJ2) indicates a firmware version that was leaked, but never officially released.

After double checking to make sure you don't have an i727/Skyrocket, you can follow the following link to flash the original stock firmware:

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1313659

If you don't feel like getting your "hands dirty", you'll have to contact AT&T and explain your issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones