• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm wondering if you decide if I

Do the lights work with the video at night?

• No poll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No poll

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glen Perry

Lurker
Aug 26, 2015
I would like to know if there is a way to use the lights that work for the flash on the camera to work turn on when im using the video mode at night if the lights light up on is there something I'm missing and I don't know how to turn it on or up I've got something them some of this parameter set wrong for filming no I haven't really done much with the cameras of them to snap some pictures but don't I think I might I might be lacking in knowledge about how to turn on while I video tape if you any buddies got an answer for me if anybody has any ideas on how to do it if it if it's capable do they know more than all the houses do it if they do give me reply if you would thank you my name is GP Perry I got to Android turbo and I got I would like to film at night I wonder if the lights actually turn on when I use the video camera at night now if I am taking a picture it senses tonight with of the flash needs to work or not and then will flash but I don't know about video stuff. Thank you for any advice.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones