Image/Picture in Email Signature

Last Updated:

1. mimmic

mimmic Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've searched and couldn't come up with an answer. I currently have a Droid Eris so I'm running 1.5.

Is it possible to add an image to an email signature? (I've already edited my signature I would just like to add a logo)

If it is not possible in 1.5, is it possible in newer version of Android? (2.0?)

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. punkzanyj

punkzanyj Well-Known Member

Since the regular web version of Gmail doesn't let you do this, the app doesn't either.

The only way I can think of for you to do this is to have a picture on a publicly available server and post code in your signature that makes the picture appear --- this is how Best Buy and other companies send you an email that has ads in it. They're not attachments, the email is coded to pull pictures from somewhere online to view them.

3. mimmic

mimmic Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the response. I was mainly asking about the Exchange functionality. Not the Gmail app.

If anyone has any info on newer versions of Android and the possibility of doing this it would be nice to hear.

4. raihanbuet

raihanbuet Member

hi all,
    why can not see the signature or picture add to body... in andorid 2.2 form exchange mail..
    Is there any way to do it.. ??

thanks all

5. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Please always specify which email app you're using.

6. CodenameFalcon

CodenameFalcon New Member

Do you know of any email app that allows an image in signature?
    Thanks!

7. Crashdamage

Crashdamage Well-Known Member

Enhanced Email can do it but it's not easy to setup and the image file must be hosted on a domain. You can't just use an image saved on the phone.

The only other app that might be capable is Maildroid. I don't think K9 can but I could be mistaken.