Image Stabilization for Nexus One

Last Updated:

1. Lobalobo

Lobalobo Active Member This Topic's Starter

Digital zoom, digital filters, and digital special effects and the like are fine, but can be replicated after the photos are downloaded to a computer. So my main interest in a camera app is one that takes advantage of the Nexus One's motion sensor to provide image stabilization (which can't, at least as far as I know, be as easily replicated in post processing). Couldn't get ZoomFx to do this (didn't seem to work properly on my phone at all). Any other app that will image stabilize for the N1?

Advertisement
  2. ghitos73

ghitos73 Active Member

3. Lobalobo

Lobalobo Active Member This Topic's Starter

I take it from your emoticon that you are joking, and if not I apologize for saying that this strikes me as nuts. Why carry all that equipment and attach it to a camera phone, which will never produce image quality comparable even to a point-and-shoot?

That said, the equipment reminded me of the fact that the case cover on the N1 lends itself to the phone becoming an interchangeable lens camera, with supplemental lenses built into alternative covers. The image quality would be degraded, of course, but could be fun and cheap, just some more plastic. We'll see.

4. solidkevin

solidkevin Well-Known Member

5. ghitos73

ghitos73 Active Member

you're right, I was only kidding. I would hate to lug around all that hardware just to take better video. Then again, its lighter than most camcorders.