1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General Images taken with your EVO 4G LTE

1. quijibo

quijibo Well-Known Member

2. 3vodroid

3vodroid Well-Known Member

The front facing camera is quite impressive as well I will upload a picture on my break
  3. 3vodroid

Hmm find it pretty hard to get any photos out of focus... Dumb question... But the lense is clean right? The lens isn't built into the plastic cover... It's recessed and part of the actual hardware...
    PattiCakeUS and marctronixx like this.
  4. NeoteriX

NeoteriX Well-Known Member

SD Card speed would never have anything to do still image quality.

From your photo I can tell generally two things:

You're not shooting in enough light -- it's evident you are shooting indoors and there is obvious motion blur in the baby's hand.

In lower light situations, you need to do one or more of these: 1) add more light (flash or more interior lighting), 2) hold the camera/phone more steady, 3) increase ISO sensitivity
    PattiCakeUS and quijibo like this.
  5. 3vodroid

[​IMG]

Not taken by me but I found this on HTC's facebook page "who knew there were so many uses for a kickstand? Good thing HTC EVO 4g LTE has you covered"
    hilker09 and PattiCakeUS like this.
  6. AHWagner

AHWagner Well-Known Member

Haha yup! Thanks. :)
    EarlyMon and PattiCakeUS like this.
  7. hilker09

hilker09 Well-Known Member

Tried out Panoramic mode. Just began construction on our new garage:

[​IMG]
    EarlyMon, PattiCakeUS and 3vodroid like this.
  8. jnealand

jnealand Member

Took these at a friends home this morning. All on auto, but second one with posterize and third one in grayscale. I had to resize them to 80% to get them small enough to upload.

Attached Files:

BenChase7, EarlyMon and PattiCakeUS like this.
  9. PattiCakeUS

PattiCakeUS Well-Known Member

Is your friend Santa? I see a guy with a big white beard in the background on the last picture :D
  10. jnealand

jnealand Member

Good catch, He is in his summer uniform now. This is not his train room, but we both have trains and are in the same club. This was taken in 2009 at my house and not with my evolte.

Attached Files:

PattiCakeUS likes this.
  11. Holeshot88

Holeshot88 Active Member

I don't really see the need for it but one x can take 99 rapid fire shots vs the ltevo only twenty? Is there a setting to change this or is this the max? And since when does the ltevo have face and smile detection lol I don't remember this in advertising, just found it messing with the camera settings.
  12. PattiCakeUS

2009 must have been a busy year for him, he looks a little thin in that picture :p
  13. Tap settings > Continuous shooting > uncheck Limit to 20 frames... only works in landscape mode
    EarlyMon and BenChase7 like this.
  14. PattiCakeUS

My first outdoor picture with this phone :)

Attached Files:

EarlyMon likes this.
  15. AHWagner

AHWagner Well-Known Member

16. hilker09

17. hootie

hootie Active Member

Here are a couple pics at the local miniature golf place; ducks love this place.

I change my Saturation to -1, as 0 seemed to make photos too red.

Attached Files:

18. Sauske

Sauske Well-Known Member

Wow....love this pic, simply gorgeous!;)
  19. P_Dub

P_Dub Well-Known Member

20. 3vodroid

[​IMG]

Looks like the "dog catcher" has one on the hook!
  21. Complex757

Complex757 Well-Known Member

Too bad it's Sunday :(
  22. hilker09

[​IMG]

Anyone need a ride?
  23. Sauske

Sauske Well-Known Member

I do!:D
  24. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Again, these pics are amazing! Especially the panoramic pics. HTC is really on to something with its cameras for the future. Man, I can't wait to get my phone.
    3vodroid likes this.
  25. BeerPimp

BeerPimp Well-Known Member

As said before not it does not. I will add this if the flash does not fire because of background light set it to from auto to flash. You can also touch on the screen where you want the focus. Lastly in low light you will have two problems motion blur people moving and the other is camera movement. In low light you can try resting the camera on something. Also if you have a case it makes it harder to push the shutter button use the on screen shutter button it will help with that.