1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Images wont load in browser-suggestions?

1. theDST

theDST New Member

Hi I've a sony ericsson xperia mini and my browser will not display any images. My phone and it's apps are fully updated. There is just a blank space where images should be, no little box with a red x in it. Occasionally if I click on an individual image it will appear(eg. in Google images). Other than that the browser works fine and there's no problem with video.

Has anyone any suggestions?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. RyanB

RyanB Guest

What browser are you using? Also, you can check its settings to see how the plug-ins are enabled, or how images are handled. Third, if have Adobe Flash installed, you can check in their for settings on images and videos as well.
  3. theDST

theDST New Member

You're right the problem was with Adobe. Thanks for your help.