1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

IMAP Email account disappears every couple of days.Support

1. dandroid11

dandroid11 Well-Known Member

I have an issue with my IMAP account, it disappears totally from the phone every couple of days.
    I have to reconfigure it from scratch.

My Exchange Email account is fine all the time.

I have seen several posts with this issue on the S3 all over the web but there isnt any one that has a solution.

Hopefully it gets solved quicker than the "Email Stuck in Outbox" issue thats been with 4.0.3 for over 6 months.

Google dont seem to be in any hurry to issue updates. There should be core updates independent of the provider for these types of issues.

Advertisement
    :
  2. dandroid11

dandroid11 Well-Known Member

Sorted....
  3. mlc56

mlc56 New Member

How? I have the same issue - 2 x Exchange accounts work OK but the 1 x IMAP account disappears every couple of days or so.
  4. ThatSteve

ThatSteve New Member

I have exactly the same problem, exchange server works just fine, Imap disappears every couple of days...
    Hope I found a solution for this quickly!

Steve
  5. m00rb

m00rb Member

How was this sorted? Other people have this issue.

Dear god, who just writes "sorted" after having a problem?
  6. sidge

sidge New Member

Same here, just started losing my 2 IMAP accounts, exchange is fine, something updated and don't know what it messed up....

very annoying..
  7. JoeSammamish

JoeSammamish New Member

I have the same issue. I did two on on-line chats with Samsung. The first time the suggestion was just a reboot - remove and reinstall the battery. The second time we tried a factory reset. I had to completely reinstall all of my apps and still no joy. As others report, my exchange account persists but my IMAP accounts disappear within several hours.