• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Imap email issue

sailrace

Mar 23, 2010
'So I'm absolutely loving this thing so far. So easy to use, type etc, and the screen is gorgeous. Having a tough time deciding on screen proecto or not.

But my question is this: I have my personal email setup on IMAP. When i tell the mail program to download anything more that 3 days worth of email, it skips the most recent week ofnew mail. So email I get today doesn't show up. If I use today or 3 days, it seems to work. Id like to have 14 days worth of email but can't figure why it won't work.

Anyone have any thoughts.

'So I'm absolutely loving this thing so far. So easy to use, type etc, and the screen is gorgeous. Having a tough time deciding on screen proecto or not.

But my question is this: I have my personal email setup on IMAP. When i tell the mail program to download anything more that 3 days worth of email, it skips the most recent week ofnew mail. So email I get today doesn't show up. If I use today or 3 days, it seems to work. Id like to have 14 days worth of email but can't figure why it won't work.

Anyone have any thoughts.

Try by message number. I've never seen this type of issue, I would recommend a hard reset and creating the email address again but that might be too in depth if you have data you don't want to lose. Again, I would just change to number of emails.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones