• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help importing contact from droid 2 global to a PC

Hello:

Brand new Droid 2 Global owner here well actually my wife Is I bought her one for X-mas. this is her/our first Smart phone and I'm astonished by what this little guy can go. I have been searching the net looking for a answer to this question to no avail. Is there a PC software APP that will allow me to import her contacts from her phone to a PC and vise versa with out using outlook? seems lick that is a common way of doing it? She had an old fashioned Palm Z23 Palm which worked great until we got a new PC last year 64Bit and win 7. so all her contacts were stuck in her Palm. well she went through and transfered all her contacts 1 by 1 and now she has no way to get them on our PC. There has to be some sort of an app for this right? She can't be the only one looking for software to do this? :D
Thanks for reading and and advice in advance guys and gals.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones