Importing contacts with picture in outlook

Last Updated:

1. garbageman

garbageman Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys!
    I have a problem with my contact pictures.

I got my hero about a week ago and since then i'm still trying to import my contacts from outlook, but no picture imported although in outlook they appear with picture.

All my contacts with picture in outlook were backed up from my old iphone. I tried to synchronize my hero with those contacts, but no picture. After that i tried to export contacts from outlook in a *.vcf file, uploaded them into google contacts, but still no picture.

Also another problem: i deleted all my contacts in google and then synchronized my phone with it, but instead of downloading them from the hero, it appears that google overwrites the phone contacts. Is there any way to overwrite google contacts with the phone ones? Or at least merge them?

Anyone any ideas?
    Sorry for my poor english and also sorry if this problem was already discussed. I tried to search for this but no luck.

Advertisement
  2. garbageman

garbageman Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone any ideas?

3. rajeshpr

rajeshpr New Member

I would recommend to sync over the air. If you are an hotmail user use outlook connector for hotmail and for gmail ( gsyncit) it uploaded the contacts picture to your gmail