• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help importing facebook contacts. confused...

alright on my mytouch 4g i went to settings> accounts & sync > under manage accounts i selected Facebook for myTouch> and then synced both the live feed and contacts. After that was complete all my linked contacts that i had under my contacts got unlinked and only (some) of the names with first and last names got synced with facebook. So i had to go through my contacts list again and sync them myself. So my question is can you import facebook contacts to the phone like when you first start the phone for the first time it asks if you want to import all your facebook contacts (even names that weren't originally on your phone/sim). Is there a way to get back that menu option and import facebook contacts w/out unlinking my current contacts that are linked? Thanks in advance.

-erik

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones