Impossible to delete browsing history on Epic??Support

Last Updated:

1. Adlebo

Adlebo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

It doesn't seem that you can totally delete browsing history on the Epic. On the browser I pressed Menu, More, and deleted all browsing history, data, cache etc. So when I checked in history there wasn't any websites listed. BUT when in the browser you click on the back button, you still can get to the previously seen sites. So how can you totally delete your browsing history??

Advertisement
  2. Othan1

Othan1 Well-Known Member

Before you clear, go back to your home screen. Close the browser, clear and see if that works for you.

3. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Try "historyeraser" from the market. IIRC, clearing browser stuff is one of the options.

O'Jackie likes this.
  4. O'Jackie

O'Jackie Active Member

Thanks. I also had been wondering how to erase one's browsing history on the Epic.

5. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

Isn't that the same way a pc works? You can still go back?

6. vatr1

vatr1 New Member

One thing that I have found very helpful is after I clear all of the histories....When you go back into your browser select the settings soft key and then select the windows soft key. Once here you can clear any window that seems to not want to go away. Once I started doing this the back key will only kick you back out to the main display.