• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Impossible to delete browsing history on Epic??

Adlebo

Sep 5, 2010
It doesn't seem that you can totally delete browsing history on the Epic. On the browser I pressed Menu, More, and deleted all browsing history, data, cache etc. So when I checked in history there wasn't any websites listed. BUT when in the browser you click on the back button, you still can get to the previously seen sites. So how can you totally delete your browsing history??

One thing that I have found very helpful is after I clear all of the histories....When you go back into your browser select the settings soft key and then select the windows soft key. Once here you can clear any window that seems to not want to go away. Once I started doing this the back key will only kick you back out to the main display.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones