• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Impressed with battery on first day with LG G4. Question on LG freebies.

Got a little over 10 hours today with moderate/heavy usage. Battery life dropped to 4%. Mostly connected to wifi for 9 hours and then 4g/3G for last hour.

I ordered the extra battery and free leather case from LG today. How long did anyone have to wait for the battery? I could care less about the leather case and will probably just sell it on eBay.

Thanks!

They
Just received my second back and battery.

20150807_145905.jpg by Kennected1, on Flickr

It's a bit too orange for me. It's like carrying around a piece of fruit. I wish the back cover was more british tan. Maybe I should have order the red or ice blue?

I love the black. Perhaps they will manufacture and market more colors?

Keep your eye out for the T-Mo tan on ebay. People are turning loose their original covers fairly cheap because they want something different. They go fast so be vigilent. Incidentally, I ordered that same orange and I love it. As it wears in and the shine gets knocked down, it looks better.

That tan version is beautiful.

Reactions: KENNECTED
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones