• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Improved battery life with sense disabled on evo 4g?

CaNiKiCkIt

Jun 21, 2010
Im curious to see if anyone has had improved battery life by disabling htc sense and running stock android 2.1. Since i purchased my evo i have been running sense and just recently disabled it from running by default and set it to run the original home by default. I have seen a little bit of battery improvement but not enough to come to any good conclusion just yet. To me sense makes the phone a lot better mostly because of the widgets so ill end up switching it back after a while but i was just curious to see if there would be any major difference as far as battery life goes.

Has anyone else experimented with it.....sorry if this is a repost im new to the site and wasnt able to find any other post about this topic.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones