Improving battery life on the Milestone XT720?Support

Last Updated:

1. niallo23

niallo23 New Member This Topic's Starter

Only bought this phone yesterday, and charged all throughout last night. However its now 1pm (I unplugged it from the charger at 8.30am), and I am down to my last bar of battery!!

Anyone had issues like this with the phone? Or know how to improve battery use?

Advertisement
  2. colnago

colnago Well-Known Member

Let us know how long the battery lasts after you charge it a few times. All of my extra OEM and 3rd party extended batteries did not last a full day until after the first week of use. This on multiple phone platforms. Yours is not a unique issue.

niallo23 likes this.
  3. Hahutzy

Hahutzy Member

[deleted by user]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  4. Noose475

Noose475 Member

Did a little research after my motoroi started to kill my battery last week. Turns out the the battery needs to be fully charged and discharged about the first three times. Our type don.t develop memory like the older types. Very good thing. With that aside. I left my latitudes on my google maps on for a dew days. Lol. So you might want to check to see if you have similar issues. On standby my motoroi battery will push almost two full days. Played my mp3 almost 12 hrs. With nothing else being used minus a few text. Hope this helps.