• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

iMusic Download Problems

daros

Jan 12, 2010
UK
I am having problems with iMusic.....when I try to download, I get the triangle warning sign and an error message of "insufficient storage space.

I find this hard to believe, as I have plenty of room, both on the phone and the SD card.....please can anybody help - is there a setting that I need to change?

Have had no problems in the past for the odd track I've downloaded.

Thanks for your help - I'm on a T-Mobile G2 Touch (HTC Hero) running 2.1

I am having the exact same problem. I've downloaded music from iMusic before and never had any problems. I now get the same error message that you do every time. The thing that I don't understand is that when I check the properties of a song I previously downloaded from iMusic, it dislplays this:

My SD card is 8GB. Under "SD card & phone storage" tools menu, I have 6.5GB available and 31MB available on the internal phone storage. I could understand this error message if it was being downloaded to the internal phone storage area. If it's being downloaded to the 8GB SD card, how can it say, "Error:Insufficient Storage Space"? Anyone have any suggestions???

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones