in call "beep"?Support

Last Updated:

1. jazztalker

jazztalker Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok, so it's not really a beep, but I couldn't think of another way to describe it in one word. What I'm hearing every once in a while during a call is the sound you'd hear if someone on a land line would press a button on their phone during the call.

Is anyone else having this issue? I know I've had phones in the past that will beep every x minutes during a phone call, but that setting could be turned off. I KNOW I do not have a call/text/etc waiting when this is happening, or any other update, etc. from an app.

Am I missing something that would correct this?

Advertisement
  2. esn

esn Well-Known Member

IT could be a notification for a text or something. I get the same thing for all of my notifications when I am using the phone.

3. jazztalker

Nope, it's not a notification for a text, that I know for sure. I don't have any - stored, waiting, etc.

4. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Since it isn't an incoming call/text/email, the next thing I would check is your battery life?

5. potterdood

potterdood Well-Known Member

I'm hearing that beep too, I thought it was counting the minutes or something and I couldn't figure it out, haven't noticed it since the night I got the phone, but I do remember thinking wtf is this beeping, lol.

6. jazztalker

Checked that too, battery life is fine.

Well, at least I know I'm not crazy :) Do you not hear it anymore, or do you just kind of ignore it?