1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

in call lockSupport

1. cr42ydude

cr42ydude Member

ok whenever i use the phone in a call it locks and that was ok i just needed to press unlock everytime i use the dialpad but now whenever it locks and i press the unlock botton the call turns off ... any solution . :/

Advertisement
    :
  2. chrisinsocalif

chrisinsocalif Well-Known Member

Is the battery cover in the way of the power button?
  3. ripn

ripn New Member

Go to SETTINGS/then click ACCESSIBILITY/ then uncheck POWER BUTTON ENDS CALL.. Hope this helps..:cool:
  4. androidnewbie2

androidnewbie2 Well-Known Member

Android newbie here.

Is there anyway to make the "press the lock key to unlock"? not show up when making a call? Thanks.
  5. new optimus

new optimus Well-Known Member

try an app from the market called no lock
    I am not sure if that is the information you need but it seems to work well.

One major complaint I can see with this phone is it does not have a proximity sensor so when you make a call it has to lock the screen in order to not do random things because your face is pressing the screen.
    androidnewbie2 likes this.
  6. androidnewbie2

androidnewbie2 Well-Known Member

I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the suggestion.
  7. new optimus

new optimus Well-Known Member

Your welcome, I am using no lock on this phone it really doesnt make sense for 2 locks, first being the power button, and second swiping the screen.
    the only button that does anything while the phone is locked is the power button and its unlikely you will press that one accidentally, even when in your pocket.
    phones like the optimus that have physical buttons for home menu etc if you press one of those it will wake the screen and they can be pressed very easy because of the location so having to swipe the screen on them make sense.