In-Call random loud noisesSupport

Last Updated:

1. nexile

nexile New Member This Topic's Starter

I do remember reading about someone having a similar issue, I'm not sure if it was this site or another but I did some searching and wasn't able to find it.

Anyway, When I'm on the phone with someone, I often get asome complaints about how I sound muffled and how there's random loud noises. My girlfriend was asking me to "stop blowing in the phone or hitting your phone on things or whatever you're doing."

I figured it was a one time thing but apparently it's done it the whole time and I recently listened to her end. It really does sound like someone quickly blowing into the phone really hard, it's much louder than my voice and it's quite annoying. I realize that the mic just probably isn't the best and that's why I'm often muffled but there's no reason for that loud noise.

I'm on rogers and have the most recent (I believe r2baxxxx firmware.) She told me the general quality sounds a little better after the update but that loud noise is still there and happens far too often (she counted 40ish times on a 20 minute call. Thanks for any help^^

Advertisement
  2. sunnypink

sunnypink New Member

Hi, I am also facing the same problem. Other end person complains aout either i am banging the phone or something or someone hammering table/wall nearby or i blowing into phone randomly. :confused:. I have bought the phone in first week of July(New).

3. piyushprabhat

piyushprabhat New Member

I am also facing the same issue.

A Day With XPERIA X10 | Product Launch Blog

i am getting my handset replaced. as this is not a software issue.

@Radhika: I re submitted my Handset to SE, and now i am waiting for response. Its been more 7 days and they are still working to get it fixed.
    Radhika says:
    June 25, 2010 at 12:35 pm
    @ Piyush: Even i have the same issue of bombing during the call.. Its really irritating for the receiver. Please guys suggest me any update for this