In call volume is way too lowSupport

1. tigertarajaye

tigertarajaye New Member

After the latest update, my front speakers barely have any sound anymore. I have my volume set at max and the little bit of sound that comes out during a call or on speakerphone comes out of the back of the phone now. I never use to have to have the call volume set past midway on the settings before and now, even at maximum volume, I can barely hear the person on the other end! I have taken the battery out, and tried changing the volume in the settings menu and also during a call. The volume will go down but I can't hear the person on max. What happened? And how to I fix the volume issue? Thank you!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

I had this same problem... what I had to do was go into the settings>sound>volume and lower and raise the volume for the top bar. After that it went back to 'normal' and has been working fine since.
  3. myspirit

myspirit New Member

Thank you Thank You!!! Came here today for the same issue.. my volume, even maxed out (which I never do) was barely audible.. You saved my butt!!!! What a bug huh???

I went to >sound>volume and lower and raise the volume for the top bar just like the Lordvincent 90 said, that did not do it though, I also THEN lowered and raised my volume on the side of the phone and BLAMO it started to behave correctly again.. Thank you Thank you!!!
    Lordvincent 90 likes this.
  4. Etwizzy

Etwizzy Well-Known Member

I tried this with my phone and it did nothing at all
  5. swisser

swisser Active Member

Try pressing the middle of your volume up and down button, then hit the volume up button. It worked on my phone because I was having the same problem.
  6. dvdcchrn1981

dvdcchrn1981 New Member

Same exact problem and nothing is working . Tried everything mentioned...
  7. pyro_guy0001

pyro_guy0001 Well-Known Member

I think it was the safe volume feature would do that.. I hate it lol
  8. lrgvanman

lrgvanman New Member

My Samsung Galaxy Rush has this same problem. The speakerphone and receiver are sometimes both barely audible and I found that merely lowering and raising the volume did not remedy this problem. I did find that after bringing up the virtual volume control on the screen with the side volume control, and then, by a peck at the screen from the low position and another peck back to high, did the trick. Watch out because volume should blast again! This seems to be a software defect as I need to repeat this procedure from time to time.