In car charger and holders...

Last Updated:

1. Vicdude

Vicdude Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi Guys,

I wondered if there was a preferred/favourite solution to the above?
    The reason I ask is that I had a few attempts on ebay to accomodate my various Nokia products and generally found them all to be wanting, be it the car charger had a 3 inch cable :rolleyes: or the phone holder arm was that short that it was impossible to mount on the windscreen!!
    On one occasion, the car charger with a micro USB end simply split and fell apart. I know you "Gets what you pay for" but has anyone found a happy medium between the

Advertisement
  2. billy1561

billy1561 Well-Known Member

Hi vics,
    I just ordered a car charger from ebay for less than 2 quid next day delivery. No idea about a holder though, not really looked into it yet. As for bluetooth earpieces i use mine through the car stereo its awesome.

Vicdude likes this.
  3. gmarkj

gmarkj Well-Known Member

Ordered a car holder with charger from amazon. Holder is grip type with foam on inside of arms, suction cup mount. Holds phone perfectly, with no problems. Capable of portrait and landscape.
    Charger is ok. Not sure it charges when using maps, but is sufficient. All for about 5 quid, with no worries about returns!

4. gmarkj

gmarkj Well-Known Member

Ordered a car holder with charger from amazon. Holder is grip type with foam on inside of arms, suction cup mount. Holds phone perfectly, with no problems. Capable of portrait and landscape.
    Charger is ok. Not sure it charges when using maps, but is sufficient. All for about 5 quid, with no worries about returns!

Vicdude likes this.
  5. Vicdude

Vicdude Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'll set my stall out for a Tenner and see what I get. Thanks for the input :D

6. jred7469

jred7469 Well-Known Member

I got a suction cup holder that was part of a hands free kit form poundland - it has padded arms and holds the phone brilliantly, my charger was

Vicdude likes this.
  7. kris20vt

kris20vt Member