1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

in car head jack aux playback issueSupport

Last Updated:

1. thequeenscheese

thequeenscheese Well-Known Member

Hi when i use the headphone jack out to jack in on my cars head unit(ripspeed mini dvd player), it works fine but when i plug the charge wire in it gets louder (which is good spose) but it stutters and jumps any ideas?

The bat wont be lasting long if i cant solve this its not an official cable but it was an expensive retractable multi device charge wire utilising usb and diff heads and works perfectly with maps etc - the problem doesnt occur in the house using the wall charger, ive just done the 4.1.2 jb also dunno if theres an issue with that as this was the first time ive tried doing this..

Advertisement
  2. WAWood8

WAWood8 Well-Known Member

There is a known problem when BOTH the USB cable is plugged in to charge the phone and you're playing audio through the Aux jack. IT's known as a ground loop -- and it affected my GS3, too.

The link below is to a device you can buy and plug inline:

PAC Ground Loop Isolator for 3.5 MM Applications : Amazon.com : Automotive

I found that it helped somewhat, but it didn't completely fix the problem.
  3. thequeenscheese

thequeenscheese Well-Known Member

thats a pitty then but i spose it wasnt designed to do that, altho im using the same setup right now with my suround sound /home theatre setup with no issue at all..