In Ear Headphones For 2XTips

1. Greymatter

Greymatter Member

Hi Guys,

Do you've any idea whether Thinksound ts02+mic is fully compatible with LG Optimus 2X or not? I don't mind if that center button remain useless but atleast mic should work.

Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Greymatter

Greymatter Member

No Replies???
  3. cazman

cazman Well-Known Member

From what I've looked into it looks like a headphone/microphone, so I doubt that the microphone on it will work since the 3.5mm jack on the LG Optimus 2X is designed for outputting signals only, not recieving them, but if you have a chance to test one out then try it since I might not be 100% correct.
  4. Greymatter

Greymatter Member

Hi Guys,

Today I sent an email at hello@thinksound.com & got this reply, "I am actually not sure. We have not been able to test that model yet. The best way to find out would be to find someone with a set of apple earphones with a microphone and if the center button and microphone from those work with Lg Optimus 2X then our ts02+mic will work". But the thing is that non of my friend uses iphone so can someone please check & reply?
  5. Greymatter

Greymatter Member

Please help guys.....
  6. cazman

cazman Well-Known Member

I tested the apple volume control headphones and they worked, so these might work as well :D
    Greymatter likes this.
  7. Greymatter

Greymatter Member

Is the mic working?
  8. aMpeX

aMpeX Well-Known Member

The supplied earbuds from LG have a mic as well, so the statement that the headphone jack cannot receive is plain nonsense.
  9. cazman

cazman Well-Known Member

Sorry i didnt test the microphone, but as ampex pointed out they should work as I wasnt sure before.
  10. Greymatter

Greymatter Member

Don't be sorry brother. If possible then please check the mic & reply. If it doesn't work then these thinksound ts02 is useless for me.
  11. cazman

cazman Well-Known Member

As ampex pointed out before LG supply some headphones with a microhpne in the package, so I'd be fairly confident that the microphone on the headphones you want will work fine :)