In mother Russie Hero reviews you!

Last Updated:

1. Mansn

Mansn Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. AdamHC

AdamHC Well-Known Member

It was a good read. The phone definitly seems worth buying now. Just slightly unsure about it because of the Sony Xperia X2 whic is going to have a 4" screen. looks awesome specswise but HTC is really good quality IMO so i dunno.

3. Mansn

Mansn Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Isn't the Xperia X2 a WinMo device? If so, my brother has had extensive experience with some WinMo devices from HTC and he says that Windows Mobile is the biggest pile of steaming junk there is out there.

Additionally every single WinMo device I have used I have hated. Unintuitive, slow, ugly and at some point you always need a stylus.

4. AdamHC

AdamHC Well-Known Member

Yea, I 100% agree WinMo is absolute shit. But the X2 is believed to possibly be running android.

Here it talks about it being on Android:
    Android Sony Ericsson XPERIA Rachael leaks, specs thrill - GSMArena.com news
    And heres some specs and stuff. The pictures are pretty different to the blueprints thought:
    Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2 blueprints found on the Internet - GSMArena.com news

5. Quboid

Quboid Well-Known Member

No offline mapping? That's bad, very bad. I need mapping most when abroad, where the data costs for Google maps will be extortionate. I hope there will be good 3rd party software with GPS integration, even if it's not free.