• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

In need of apps

bloatedcow

Jul 20, 2010
here's the thing.

I have this problem: I want all 7 screen of my desired filled with apps or widget. I can't stand it if 1 screen is not complete. Its my thing. But the thing is i don't want to flood my desire with useless apps.

So, what apps or widgets do you guys think are necessary or important to any desire user?

Note: the paid apps are yet not available in my location.

Thanks a bunch! :)

Use one for most used apps, widgets that use the whole page that are useful are HTC calendar, mesages, emails, favourites, calculator, news, photo album etc, some like facebook and music are smaller and can exist together. I have a wifi/internet page which has all the apps I associate with these.

As said above though, battery life can take a hit by using items that require data connections.....

Upvote 0
It'll get rid of the sense user interface, for instance instead of having the HTC sense bar at the bottom of the screen you will have icons, which you can cycle through as well.

Another downfall may be not being able to use the sense widgets. Most of them have replacements on the market though. I use to enjoy the sense widgets but have gotten over them completely already. Its up to you though. Launcher Pro is free and you can always go back to the sense UI if you don't like it!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones