In need of help

Last Updated:

1. b.rolland

b.rolland Member This Topic's Starter

So just checked my upgrade date and its later than what I was hoping....anyone know of anything I can do to try and get the date moved up. Its set for October 23 and I have resourced back to my old droid that has alot of problems and just cant wait any longer for the upgrade to the DX. So anyone with any ideas itd be helpful.:D

Advertisement
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums, b.rolland.

You're carrier is most likely Verizon. Maybe somebody in the Verizon forums knows the answer to your question. ;)

http://androidforums.com/verizon/

I won't move this thread over there until you post for sure that is your carrier.. let us know.

3. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Talk to a manager. They can approve early upgrades at their discretion. Odds will be more in your favor if your account generates significant revenue for them.

October 23rd isn't that far away though.

4. b.rolland

b.rolland Member This Topic's Starter

Moved and I just cant wait any longer haha maybe Ill give them a call and talk to the manager...thanks

5. tommy_ed

tommy_ed Well-Known Member

they can call it in and get it 7 days early, but like the above poster said, go to a corporate store and a manager might be able to help you out. I would tell them you lost your phone or it got destroyed, something like that. :D