IN NEED OF MAJOR HELP!!!!!!! on HBOOT 1.57

1. jayy_jh6059

jayy_jh6059 Member

ok i have a htc evo 3d for virgin mobile (VM) and im stuck in a bootloop..
    it all started when i unlocked the bootloader. then i flashed twerp recovery, i did not know about s-on. but i flashed a rom without a backup an now im stuck.. i tried factory reset and when i boot it up it turns on and shows the HTC logo and ofter like 5 seconds it turns off, and if i leave it there it will just start, then turn of and try to boot again.. i unlocked the bootloader with HTCdev. i tried 2 RUUs to reset my phone but they bothed failed .

RUU i tried:
    RUU_Shooter_S_Sprint_WWE_2.17.651.5_Radio_1.06.00.1216_NV_NV_spcs_1.42_release_233304_signed

RUU_Shooter_ICS_35_S_Sprint_WWE_VM_1.13.652.2_Radio_1.06.00.0426_NV_1.53_144_release_262287_signed

they bothed failed :(

my phone specs:
    SHOOTER XC SHIP S-ON RL
    HBOOT-1.57
    RADIO-1.09.00.0706
    OPENADSP-v02.6.0.2226.00.0217 eMMC-boot

please help

Advertisement
    :
  2. toad6386

toad6386 Well-Known Member

Not sure about the VM equivalent, but try flashing a Sprint 2.89 build. The mismatched firmware/Hboot maybe the cause of your ills. Hope that helps!
    scotty85 and jayy_jh6059 like this.
  3. jayy_jh6059

jayy_jh6059 Member

im flashing the sprint 2.89 build u suggested, by the way thanks for responding and trying to help , hopfully this works :D ill let u kno in about 10 mins
  4. jayy_jh6059

jayy_jh6059 Member

5. jayy_jh6059

jayy_jh6059 Member

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dude your amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FIRST TIME I BOTTED THE ROM IT CUT OFF AN TURED OFF ON ME AN SO I JUST TOOK THE BATTERY OUT AND REBOOTEED IT UP AND I HELD THE POWER DOWN BUTTON.... SO THEN IT DIDNT CUT OUT ON ME... BUT THE BOOT SCREEN ANIMATIONH WAS GOIN ON FOR LIKE 10 MINS SO I THOUGHT IT DIDNT WORK.... BUT I WAITED IT OUT AN IT TURNED ON!!!!! I LOVE YOU BRO SOOOOO MUCH .... IVE BEEN LOOKING ON HOW TO FIX THIS ALL DAY !!!! LIKE IM NOT LIEING HERER!!! I GOT UP AT 8 THIS MORNING LOOKING FOR WAYS TO SOLVE THIS AND IT WORKED FINALLLY THANKS TOO YOU!!!!!!! THNK U SOOOO MUCH MAN I HAD TO RIGHT THIS LONG REPLY HAHAH :D :D UR THE BEST!!!!!!!
  6. jayy_jh6059

jayy_jh6059 Member

quick question im tring to get s-off now with the juopnaut bear or control bear way the wire trick . and when i run the program it ends up failing... is the sprint 2.89 build a stock version because it says it needs to be on a stock rom to work....
  7. Hockey16

Hockey16 Active Member

You need to be on a somewhat stock rom for it to work. The wire trick is a little tricky, but you should be able to do it.
  8. scotty85

scotty85 Guides Guide

at what point is it failing? what error messages is it giving?