• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

In search of a good case

Just scored my Ideapad K1 at Office Depot and really digging it, no more battles with my wife for the Ipad. I'm finding that cases are not plentiful for the Ideapad. I just purchased a cheapo on ebay, but Im sure I won't like it as much as our higher end Incase we have for the Ipad. Is there another source for a good case - maybe a rubber slip cover?

Go to Amazon. They have about 5-10 diffrent cases for the K1. I bought the JKase cover for $22.99. I liked this case since it has 3 notches for holding the tablet at different angles. It has a snap on the cover so you can swivel the cover 180. This helps when you go to charge it. The cover does add a lot of weight to the tablet. The cover is a nice fit on the tablet, none of the ports are covered. I'm happy with it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones