In serious troubleSupport

Last Updated:

1. jdalessandro68

jdalessandro68 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all,
    I am a newb I did the manual update and now when it boots up i do not get any network connection.. when i go to the network connections it says that i am conected to the verizon network. but it will not show the bars or the 3G it just shows an x i am new to android.. i used to update my Blackberry all the time i never had these issues. i am desperate.. how do i get it back to 2.1 if i cannot get this fixed.

Please HELP me..

Also i went into my SD & Phone Storage Folder. and none of my SD or Phone Storage is available as if they r not even there. Please help me.

Now i am getting a window that pops up saying

Sorry
    System is not Responding
    force close/wait

Advertisement
  2. Sean1208

Sean1208 Well-Known Member

Dial *228 and then wehn given the option, hit 1 to program the phone. It should be fine then, but power it off then on just to be sure. It should be all set after that.

3. jdalessandro68

Thanx for the reply but as it is going through the process. it restarts on me.. it has restarted on me at least 30 times in the past half hour.. i am at a loss as to what to do.

4. Fine69

Fine69 Well-Known Member

it that stupid random reboot OK turn the phone off then hold down the volume down button and power button at the same time select reset data I think it is it reset. U will loose everything on the phone that isn't on the sd card so if you do get into it back up everything you can to your sd card or google acct. This fixes the reboot problem

5. jdalessandro68

I did the reset data.. But nothing seems to work.. I just keep getting system is not responding. and asks if i wanna force close or wait i keep clicking on wait but then it just restarts after about 30 seconds. i am at my wits end. why can't it be as easy as my blackberry to update the OS. i am baffled as to why it is not showing my SD Card or Internal Storage. I wonder if i take it to a VZW store if they can fix it for me. I love my Incredible wish it was working properly.

Thanx for all the suggestions