• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

In this thread, I complain about the INC's alarm clock

Do you happen to have Handcent installed? If you do, you can set any song or sound for the alarm clock. If not, I don't know another way...

Good Morning - Android app on AppBrain

Give this a shot ^^^.

I haven't personally tried it, but it sounds pretty sexy. Mp3's no prob..and some creepy voice telling you good morning and what day/time/weather it is.

You know...just in case you sleep for 3 days straight you will know the date.

Reactions: IncrediblePower
Upvote 0
Really don't want to start a new thread for this as its my first post, but is there anyway to set a custom .mp3 as your alarm clock noise? I'm thinking some metal in the morning would wake me up really fast...lol.

Yes! Someone mentioned handcent, but actually I have an app I downloaded called ringdroid. Way cool, you can make notifications, alarms, ringtones everything out of it off your exisiting music on your phone! Awesome. The alarm will play the full song too. (And will repeat if you don't do anything with it!) great for all you hard to wake-rs

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones