In Transit!General

1. Jewshort

Jewshort Well-Known Member

Should I be doing stuff in preparation?

Advertisement
  2. victek

victek Well-Known Member

Buying party favors? :D Seriously, how about backing up your current phone? Are all the programs and data you want to have on the new phone ready to download via Appbrain (or something similar)? Case, car charger, screen protector, headphones, BT headset, wifi home router? You'll figure it out. :)
  3. Skipdawg

Skipdawg Well-Known Member

Going to start off fresh with this one so no need to back up. Got my in transit email too. Big Red has gone cheap no more over night. Mine due to show Wednesday. Thing I'll get a Otterbox for it. And look into the wireless chargers for the bedroom. Fir travel I'll just use the USB charger.
  4. TangledThorns

TangledThorns Well-Known Member

Check your FedEx page, mine is set for delivery today!
  5. Bearcats

Bearcats Well-Known Member

Hopefully the Otterbox (or any other non-wireless charging case) will allow wireless charging...
  6. stkorn97

stkorn97 Well-Known Member

i just checked mine, still showing wednesday. it stayed in memphis all day yesterday sadly.

Of course it hasnt been updated since 6am that day, so maybe once it updates it will change.... Please!!!
  7. Skipdawg

Mine still saying Wednesday.

I'm going to hold off on a case for a bit and see if I feel the need and see what others are saying. Looks like one of the better designed HTC cases from the sounds of it.
  8. untitled1

untitled1 Well-Known Member

I didn't order mine until last night, and the estimated delivery day is Friday. Guess I'll be taking Thanksgiving photos with my Rezound ...
  9. Jewshort

This entire thread has been based on a lie!
    Since mine too has been in Memphis for 44 hours and counting....

New Question:

I can turn my old phone into a Wifi-only rooted thingy at any time in the future - right?
  10. untitled1

Certainly.
  11. stkorn97

stkorn97 Well-Known Member

i use my old incredible for an mp3 player since i refuse to get my main phone dirty at work. now the rezound looks like it will be the new mp3 player.
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  12. TangledThorns

My DNA arrived before I came home from work and is charging up now. One thing I noticed was less documentation than for my DINC1 and the SIM was already installed, those are so tiny. I cannot wait for the light to turn green so I can power it up!!
  13. untitled1

You're waiting for a 100% charge? No way that I'll be able to be that patient.
  14. TangledThorns

I know, its like watching a pot of water boil, ugh. Been about two hours already and it may not matter but its something I do when I get a new phone. I did notice the notification/charging light is much brighter on the back than the front.
    untitled1, racerxe24 and AntimonyER like this.
  15. Jewshort

Update: Thread is no longer a lie.

Did Verizon instruct FedEX to hold my phone for 2 Days, 1 Hours and 16 Minutes in Memphis?
  16. Bearcats

Bearcats Well-Known Member

Do you need to root it to allow it to work off contract? I would like to use it for the games my son plays to keep him off my new toy. Would i still be able to use all the functions other than phone and data? Meaning it would just work throught the wireless and still use google play and that sort of stuff?

Until I read this post i didnt even think of doing this...lol
  17. Skipdawg

Oh no they hijacked our phones! :smokingsomb:
  18. Skipdawg

Hay FedEx learn to use your tracking stuff right it's there for a reason! Mine is still showing it's in Memphis TN duh
  19. chassum

chassum Well-Known Member

Mine shows it's on the delivery truck :D
  20. Skipdawg

OK mine just got here. Like the look and feel. On the charger it goes while I finish cleaning house.

Do like the way it sits in my hand over the original Dink. Latter....