Inaccurate touches in the [text] Message directory???Support

Last Updated:

1. fortisi876

fortisi876 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone notice a change since the last update with inaccurate touches in the TM directory?

I've lost count on how many times I'd touch on one person to text and it brings up someone completely different......anyone else?

Advertisement
  2. googliamoog

googliamoog Member

+1

although i'd swear it was doing it occasionally before the update as well. either way, it happens.

3. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

please give more info as to "most recent update"

I went to my stock messaging app and had no issues testing ...mine does not do this.

I use handcent though for my daily texting needs. I love the fact that everyone has their own ringtone, and text tone now

4. sitlet

sitlet Banned

5. fortisi876

fortisi876 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Disregard my remark of when this problem started, I cant be sure if it was before or after the last OTA update.

[Regarding the link above]
    In my case, I'm almost certain it's not always the last person on my list cuz it winds up sending to people that I text with somewhat regularly. Nor do I think the conversation shows inaccurately cuz I can recall one time a thread pulling up that had an attachment but I hadn't sent to the person I was about to text and that's how I noticed it didn't bring up the correct thread.

6. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

I will say I think I had an issue with some crossed numbers once (facebook sync..husbands and wives having both numbers listed etc) ...but again...I don't use the stock messaging app. far better choices out there

7. MachineGunnWilly

MachineGunnWilly Well-Known Member

+1 I'm so glad i joined here. i have searched this ? out for weeks. I can't tell you how many times I've tried texting my girl only to have it go to a random friend...

...I didnt find a solid solution I just saved everything on my phone on my comp and did a factory reset. Not an actual fix but did the job... :/