1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Inc File Repository

1. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ # Moderator

With Doug Piston's announcement that his site will be no more in a few days, I thought we should get some of the files stored here. I did not include all the possible radios, hboots, images, etc. Instead, I am linking those I thought were most important for easy reference. If anybody has other files they want added here, let me know.

NOTE: PB31IMG is loaded in hboot. SD card must be FAT32. Filename must be renamed to PB31IMG and placed on root of SD card. User assumes all risk.

System Image (PB31IMG):
    Stock Gingerbread (2.3.4 build 4.08.605.2 final Gingerbread)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1ovb6959r9qyg6w
    MD5: 4b7e23b052520978dcd100f008880f82

RUU (.exe program run on Windows while hooked up to phone):
    Stock Gingerbread (2.3.4. build 4.08.605.2 final Gingerbread) Thanks to XDA member Football. Clutch as always.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?0xoctj8799fczv3
    MD5: d25483fc58cc344a5b23aba3813f1341

Please use the files above for returning to stock 2.3.4 Gingerbread. For all other files such as hboots, radios and recoveries, get them here:
    PvilleComp's | Droid Incredible Resource Site

Advertisement
  2. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

Sticky please!

Iowa: 11.19 Radio; S-on zip for flashing in recovery before flashing RUU in hBOOT (for those who have to return a device that has been rooted); drellisde's latest recovery (has options to backup android.secure stored on eMMC and SD; I imagine this would be a link to the XDA thread, linked with permission from getitnowmarketing?); latest gapps; will add more to this list if I see fit. Thank you for considering these files.

jmar
    iowabowtech likes this.
  3. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

iowabowtech likes this.
  4. iowabowtech

I should have been more clear in my intent. I plan to only link files that will never change in this thread. To be honest, I will likely be leaving this phone in a few months and I just wanted to leave behind a resource that does not need managing in any way. I'd also rather not link to other threads/forums/wikis here. So with all that said, I added the 11.19 radio. For S-On, I like the Unrevoked Forever Wiki page which is linked in the "Downgrade" sticky.

Hope I'm not being to disagreeable here but that's the vision I have for this thread. With all that said, never be afraid to post a new, dedicated thread for a particular tool, resource etc. We could use more threads/info and overall posts in this forum!
    jmar likes this.
  5. jmar

jmar Nexican VIP Member

I take your feedback with no negativity iowa. I am glad to see someone doing right by the community now that doug has moved on to sanity and family.

I guess I should report that I am moving on to a replacement Droid Incredible 2 tomorrow. This phone has served me well but I have had too many hardware failures to keep it any longer. Plus, Verizon isn't replacing OG Incredibles with another any longer as it is out of stock.

I will continue to lurk and post any helpful information to those still rocking this device. Thank you and all others who helped me get this far with Android.

I'll be around...

jmar
    iowabowtech likes this.
  6. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Guides Guide

7. mmolitor87

mmolitor87 Well-Known Member

Take note that any files hosted on megaupload will no longer be available due to megaupload being seized and taken down.
  8. iowabowtech

2.3.4 files updated 2/14/12. I removed all the Megaupload links for hboots, radios and recoveries and added the link to PvilleComp for those items.
  9. CleTjB

CleTjB Active Member

Will This upgrade work for for a HTC Incredible that has been ROOTED to 2.2 and is working? I Have S-Off if that helps.

Thanks Tim
  10. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Guides Guide

Yes, when you have s-off, you can upgrade and downgrade at will.
  11. CleTjB

CleTjB Active Member