INC not working properly after long time sitting

1. Sarosh79

Sarosh79 Active Member

I had my inc replaced with HTC Thunderbolt a year ago, but then later gave to a friend. Then she got a iPhone 4S. It had CM7, I think she accepted the OTA update when it came up. So now it will not let me download any app, it says CWM is not installed, I tried to install it through ROM Manager, no success, tried to run unrevoked again, no success.

I checked to see android version, its 2.3.3. So IRCC its supposed to be 2.2 or older correct? It still has S-off

So I went ahead and tried to do the 2.2 downgrade, cant get past the mtd0.img push it says,

Advertisement
    :
  2. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Guides Guide

Are the other commands working properly? Copy and paste your adb session and post here ...
  3. Sarosh79

Sarosh79 Active Member

ok here it is

4. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Guides Guide

5. zimlokks

zimlokks Well-Known Member

wait u have s-off right? then all u have to do is use fastboot or flash the PB31IMG.zip in hboot im guessing to flash recovery
  6. Sarosh79

Sarosh79 Active Member

7. sdrawkcab25

sdrawkcab25 Guides Guide

Sarosh79 likes this.
  8. Sarosh79

Sarosh79 Active Member

thanks next time that happens to me again, I'll do the other method. I won't be using it for much long, will be getting the Galaxy S3 next month.
  9. henrysong

henrysong New Member

Hi, I got the same messages. It's kind of tricky. What you need to do is copy the flash_image and mtd0.img file to the folder "platform-tools". Then run the command again.

That's it! Hope it can help.