Inc. ordered.General

Last Updated:

1. Distant

Distant Active Member This Topic's Starter

So I ordered my Incredible at 9:00am this morning. I called VZW at 11:00am to see if it would ship today or not (FREEOVERNT code used) - the CSR said that the note on the phone of "Backlogged" was lifted today so I should receive it tomorrow.
    My order says it was processed but I have no tracking number email. I assume I won't get the phone tomorrow.

In preparation since this is my first smartphone - currently the proud owner of an LG Voyager, what are the top 5 suggested apps from you pros?

Thanks in advanced!

Advertisement
  2. VigCS

VigCS Member

I think you'd be lucky to get it tomorrow. I ordered mine in store last Friday afternoon, called the store today to see if they could give me a tracking number and they said it's 'not available' because it hasn't shipped yet. The lady said the next nationwide shipment is due out on the 11th (which sucks cause the guy I bought it from said I'd have yesterday).

I can't unfortunately suggest any apps, but Google SkyMap looks really damn cool :).

3. armoredsaint

armoredsaint Well-Known Member

it only took them an hour to get the automated tracking email.

4. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Welcome to the brotherhood.

5. AdmSuvvuk

AdmSuvvuk Well-Known Member

Don't make that assumption. If it says processed, you may very well still receive it tommorow. I don't usually get the shipment notification until the next day. In other words I don't usually get it until it is on the truck for delivery. I'm not guaranteeing you will see it tomorrow, but I am saying it's possible. Don't give up hope.

6. Distant

Luckily it's being delivered to the office so I don't need to track it down at a distribution center.
    I have some hope! Hopefully not a false one.

7. mrjinglesusa

mrjinglesusa Well-Known Member

Congrats! You'll love it. It truly is a great phone.

Go to Find great Android apps and games - AppBrain and sign up. Browse and add apps to your "phone" (you will see what I mean when you are on the site). When you get your phone, go to marketplace and download Appbrain app. Sign in to your account and you can easily install all those apps you added to your phone list on appbrain.com. Gives you something to do while you are waiting for your phone to arrive. :D

Search the site, there are several threads on good apps to get.

8. mrjinglesusa

mrjinglesusa Well-Known Member

9. Distant

List so far:

- Google Googles
    - Barcode Scanner
    - FB for Android
    - Pandora
    - Handcent SMS
    - Advanced Task Killer (just in case)
    - Google Maps

10. esn

esn Well-Known Member

You made a great choice the incredible is a great device you will love it! Don't listen to the basher its the best smart phone on the market.