inc randomly wakesSupport

Last Updated:

1. alecks

alecks Member This Topic's Starter

Inc woke it self up twice that I saw while it was sitting on my desk charging. Noticed it yesterday when being charged as well

anybody has an inc thats also waking it self up?

Advertisement
  2. jayochs

jayochs Well-Known Member

noticed tbis too, it woke me up actually lol. while charging over ngiht, my screen turned on twice and nothing hit it...weird

3. smile44

smile44 Well-Known Member

This happened to me once when someone called and was somehow disconnected before it actually rang on my end. They called back immediately and I asked. Weird that it didn't show a missed call though.

4. AndroidFan420

AndroidFan420 Well-Known Member

M having the same problem with my huawei ascend us there a fix mine started after rooting but continues after i unrooted the phone what if anything. Can i do to stop this from happening?

5. AndroidFan420

AndroidFan420 Well-Known Member

Okay just to be clear i had the blinking screen problem on. My rooted ascend even after unrooting i thought it may have ben an issue with the superuser permissions where some apps will keep the screen from sleeping but that dosent seem to be the case any insight would be greatly apprecieated

6. txrxio

txrxio Well-Known Member

My unrooted Inc was randomly waking up by itself all night. The only thing I know I did differently during the day was to put it in silent mode for several hours. It did it regardless of being charged or not, and even continued after a reboot. Seems to have stopped now, possibly due to being plugged into my car charger or maybe I just haven't noticed since it has been in my pocket for most of the time since then.