Inc wait time decrease because of X?General

Last Updated:

1. lamoglinsgal

lamoglinsgal Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I've been thinking about this. With the X release date being tomorrow, and so many people jumping from the Inc to the X because they'll get it sooner, changed their minds or what have you, do you think those of us on the Inc wait list could have a shorter wait time? I sure hope so!:D

Advertisement
  2. Terabethia

Terabethia Well-Known Member

Yep. Actually, I think that is part of the reason that we are starting to see orders shipping 2-4 days earlier than expected instead of a week later than expected.

While it's sad to see people giving up, I can't complain. Just one less person in line in front of me :p

3. lamoglinsgal

lamoglinsgal Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Exactly! :D:D

4. dguy

dguy Well-Known Member

Verizon would just place the canceled Incredible orders in stock somewhere so other people could buy them, they wouldn't ship them to people who already ordered one. They've been doing this since the Incredible came out. You have a date for shipment and Verizon is trying to match that date. You might get it a couple days early or a couple days later, but nothing outside of that. They aren't trying to get it to us as fast as possible unfortunately.