1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Incipio Edge caseAccessories

1. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Well-Known Member

So I got this case tonight, hadn't heard anything about it but incipio has the nicest looking cases in my opinion so i knew if i ever got one it would be one from incipio. So my little brother got it for me for christmas and i thought i would post some pictures, they arent the best but they should be good enough. Also I love this case, feels great, very light and skinny, fits on tight and all the buttons are easy to access, the usb port is somewhat hard to get to but everything else is fine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. neo1973

neo1973 Well-Known Member

My case must be a knock off, because it looks exactly like that without the logo. I love it. Its sleek, has a nice tactile feel, and offers good protection.
  3. LoxX

LoxX New Member

Hi, I'm new to the forums. I've been looking for a case for my captivate ever since i got the phone back in December and ive been blessed so far to not have any scratches or dings on it but i still want to get a case for it. I seen the Incipio Edge case you have on their website but the pictures there arent too great. I was wondering if you could upload a picture of the phone in the case from the back so I can see what the cutouts are like for the speaker and camera cause on their website they look a bit off which has stopped me from buying this case for now.