Incipio Feather caseAccessories

Last Updated:

1. caeb

caeb Active Member This Topic's Starter

Anybody know anything about cases for the X from Incipio? I had a Feather case on my Storm 1 and loved it. Now that I've upgraded to the X, I'd really like something similar.

They added almost 0 bulk, provided a nice feel and look, and offered good protection for how small it was. I sent an email a couple days ago and didn't hear anything back. I noticed the Droid has cases available, but the Incredible and Evo do not.

Advertisement
  2. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

DAMN YOU! I thought you had started this thread announcing Incipio was in fact launching the feather for the X! :p

I too had a feather for my Storm 1 and loved it. I would purchase one in a heartbeat for my X. I sent Customer Support an email awhile ago asking if they planned to make any cases for the X, and have yet to hear anything back.

3. HalfFrozen

HalfFrozen Well-Known Member

Just google'd them, and its like a body kit for your phone! lol

I want a white one.. :p

Wonder if they are gonna be making them now as well.

One more to add to my list of cases for this damn pone... lol

4. kramerica

kramerica Well-Known Member

I also had a Feather Lite for my Storm 1. It took them 6 months to get something for the original Droid. They are not quick for phones or devices not ending in "pod".

It would be SWEET for the X.

5. kramerica

kramerica Well-Known Member

AND if they make it like the one they made for the Storm 1, then I'll be spending more money.

6. Sek0n

Sek0n Well-Known Member

I had one on my old 3GS. Was my fav. case of all. Wen't through about 7 or so till I found that one, then never switched. Having one on my X would be great. :D

7. MetroSquard

MetroSquard Member

I have an incipio case for my iPod touch 2G and I've never been more satisfied. It's really the best of both worlds. Soft plastic that won't slip out of my hands, and hard plastic that will take some decent abuse. The hard plastic piece prevents the soft plastic part from stretching out over time. After 2 years, the case hasn't worn out at all. I can't recommend it enough.
    I already ordered one for my HTC Incredible today, and I don't even have the phone yet :)

Here's the link for the HTC Incredible cases:
    HTC Incredible Case, HTC Incredible Soft Shell Case, HTC Incredible Skin, HTC Incredible Hard Shell Case

Here's a link for the Droid X case:
    Incipio Motorola DROID X SILICRYLIC Hard Shell Case with Silicone Core, Motorola DROID X, DROID X, Cases, Accessories, Verizon

8. drmiller

drmiller Member

yeah, they don't make a feather case for the droid x, but they do make their standard one. Just ordered it yesterday. I've only heard good things about this company, so I'll let you know if my experience is different.