Incipio's Response about Case for Captivate

Last Updated:

1. maverick999

maverick999 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I asked Incipio if they'll be providing a case for the Samsung Captivate and this was their response:

This does not make me happy.

Advertisement
  2. wordgirl

wordgirl Active Member

3. Loco Leeep

Loco Leeep Well-Known Member

There was an Incipio hard acrylic case at the at&t store when I bought my phone yesterday. I got the Body Glove black rubber one instead.

4. bigmike75

bigmike75 Member

I have the Incipio clear (acrylic) case on my Captivate. I purchased it at the AT&T store in Schaumburg. They just got them in on Saturday night, apparently. The sales associate put mine on for me. I cannot figure out how to take it off though (I need to access my sd card). It seems likes it's locked shut. Does anyone know?

5. tlo07

tlo07 Well-Known Member

God it took me forever to get mine off! I thought I was going to break the phone getting it out of the case! I had to take a knife and oh-so-carefully pry the two pieces apart. Let that be a lesson to you folks- get all your sd card business taken care of before you put the case on!

6. Loco Leeep

Loco Leeep Well-Known Member

For some reason, I love that you bought a Samsung in Motorolas hometown!

7. lordmaxx

lordmaxx Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I fear we will not see nearly as many cool addons for our phones because samsung decided to cowtow to the big 4 and release all these different versions. Im sure it makes branding and marketing easier because of our stupid cell system, but it makes it harder on third party case and accessory makers.

8. Incipio

Incipio New Member

Hello,

We apologize for any confusion there may have been. We do not currently carry cases for the Samsung Captivate on our website. We will be eventually releasing them on our site in the future! However, you may purchase our Samsung Captivate cases exclusively at AT&T stores. We do apologize for any inconvenience this confusion may have brought you. You may always contact us if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind Regards,

Customer Service Team
    Incipio Technologies
    800-733-0088
    support@incipiotech.com