Incoming call (Deberia mandar llamada) screenshot includedSupport

1. oolowrideoo

oolowrideoo New Member

Not sure what is causing this, but when I get an incoming call (every call), my phone displays "Deberia mandar llamada".

How do I get rid of this (or at least get it to display in english)?
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

Hmmm, there is a tasker icon in the taskbar. Tasker tends to use toast messages like that (I believe that "toast" is the term for those.)

Do you have something in tasker that's triggered when a call is received? If it's tasker, if you go into the settings in tasker, is the language (under localization) set to english or spanish?
  3. oolowrideoo

oolowrideoo New Member

There are no active profiles, nor tasks triggered with incoming calls. Language is English :-/
  4. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

It translates to "Should send call" so is it trying to forward the calls, possibly google voice or something similar?
  5. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

Try running in Safe Mode (disabling all apps you added without uninstalling them). If it stops it shows that it caused by an app that you added.

Tasker seems likely. You could also jut turn Tasker off as a test.

... Thom
  6. oolowrideoo

oolowrideoo New Member

I disabled Tasker and still had the problem. I then tried safe mode and the issue went away. I tried Safe mode with Google Voice running and the message didn't appear... Other thoughts?
  7. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

It is caused by an app that you added. You now have to determine which one and uninstall it.

... Thom
  8. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

If the issue went away when you booted into safe mode, then it is something you have installed. Goto Settings | Apps | Downloaded and let us know what apps are listed. I did some more searching and am fairly certain it is a call forwarding app, could be a call blocker or something similar.