General incoming call volume changes by itself

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by joemonkey, Jul 30, 2010.

1. joemonkey

joemonkey Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    i notice on a few occasions the ringer volume automatically,for incoming call, goes all the down to the left, thus phone just vibrates.

i know i did not change the incoming call volume. it just does it automatically.

has any experiences this before. how do i fix this because i miss calls when the phone just vibrates.

Advertisement
  2. KingDong

KingDong Well-Known Member

May 15, 2010
    London, England
    Pressing the two buttons on the right side of the phone will adjust the incoming call volume up and down, maybe your accidentally pressing them?

3. joemonkey

Jun 27, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    perhaps, i will keep an eye on that. i may very well have pressed them by accident. i supposed one can easily press the buttons while holding the phone.

thank you.

4. KingDong

KingDong Well-Known Member

May 15, 2010
    London, England
    I have the problem when i put them into my jeans pocket and even a press could take the volume down to mute the call volume.

5. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    UK
    Same here, took me a while to figure out that even the lightest touch can change the volume.

6. LordTakyon

LordTakyon Active Member

Jun 12, 2010
    Kent
    LOL those pesky volume buttons are ultra sensitive on my X10, I often adjust volume etc without realising.

Best of it is my wife moans about the opposite, her buttons on her X10 are noticeably stiffer than mine.

7. joemonkey

Jun 27, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    it's comforting to know some of us have similar experience. i thought there was a bug with my phone.

thanks everyone for your inputs

8. sanlizafer

sanlizafer Member

Feb 21, 2010
    You are right. I noticed yesterday, I was calling someone, the volume was too low and after couple rings, it went up !!!!!

9. Barnside

Barnside New Member

Mar 19, 2011
    When I get a call I can hardly hear the caller! Someone said the hearing aid option could be on can any one tell me how to check this I cannot find the option any where.