• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Increase Vibration?

I don't know of a way to increase when typing, I actually turned that feature off. But in relation, I would like to know if vibration can be increased generally. I'm wondering if software can do this or if this is a limitation on hardware that cannot be overcome??
I have the phone in my pocket and can barely tell if a call comes in when on vib... and for my work it has to be on vib all the time.

Upvote 0
I know that in the light flow app you can change the vibration pattern for the different notifications. I do wish the vibration could be stronger.

I used to have handcent set to a pattern of multiple vibs on my OD (4 short) so I knew it was a text. Handcent was flaky when I tried it on my GNex right after I got it and I haven't tried it again but I read that it might be fixed??.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I don't know of a way to increase when typing, I actually turned that feature off. But in relation, I would like to know if vibration can be increased generally. I'm wondering if software can do this or if this is a limitation on hardware that cannot be overcome??
I have the phone in my pocket and can barely tell if a call comes in when on vib... and for my work it has to be on vib all the time.

Good to know you can change the vibration.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones