1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Increase Vibration?General

1. Eleer

Eleer Well-Known Member

Is there a way to increase the amount of vibration feedback when typing?

Also, how do you change the vibration pattern when receiving a notification? (My phone vibrates twice when i get a text and I only want it to vibrate once)

Advertisement
    :
  2. johnnybirdman

johnnybirdman Well-Known Member

I don't know of a way to increase when typing, I actually turned that feature off. But in relation, I would like to know if vibration can be increased generally. I'm wondering if software can do this or if this is a limitation on hardware that cannot be overcome??
    I have the phone in my pocket and can barely tell if a call comes in when on vib... and for my work it has to be on vib all the time.
  3. mattywalnuts

mattywalnuts Well-Known Member

I would love to know this as well.
  4. Schex13

Schex13 Well-Known Member

I know that in the light flow app you can change the vibration pattern for the different notifications. I do wish the vibration could be stronger.
  5. johnnybirdman

I used to have handcent set to a pattern of multiple vibs on my OD (4 short) so I knew it was a text. Handcent was flaky when I tried it on my GNex right after I got it and I haven't tried it again but I read that it might be fixed??.
  6. sean76

sean76 Well-Known Member

Download Vibrate Tools from the market.. Works very well...
  7. johnnybirdman

8. sparky07

sparky07 Well-Known Member

+2.

I couldn't find vibrate tools in the market. Got a link?
  9. Mr. Poppalopolis

Mr. Poppalopolis Well-Known Member

Settings -> Language and Input -> Android Keyboard -> Advanced Settings -> Keypress Vibration Duration Settings

Higher means stronger vibration obviously.

Also I disabled the vibration and notification sound in the texting app then used Light Flow to customize it.
    evrafter likes this.

10. Good to know you can change the vibration.