Increase video Buffer?

1. Crodps

Crodps Member

Hi!
    I was wondering.
    Since my internet connection isn't that fast, is there a way to increase the browser's buffer for video so that it loads the entire video (or a large chunk) and then I can watch it without interruptions?

Currently I wait for the video buffer to fill as far as it goes (it's only worth a few seconds of video) and I am constantly interrupted by the "video buffering" message. Since I can't increase the speed of my connection I thought that increasing the amount of video data that gets buffered would give me a better viewing experience.

Is anything of that sorts remotely possible or is there an easy fix?
    Thanks!

Advertisement
    :
  2. With what app? Normally, once the video starts loading, you can just pause it and let it load for a few minutes.
  3. Crodps

Crodps Member

This happens to me when using the web browser.
    If I pause it and let it load, it only loads a few seconds worth and stops until I press play again. (Using Megavideo).
    Youtube seems to work better.
  4. aalavandhan

aalavandhan New Member

I am facing the same problem. any fix available?
  5. BK_

BK_ New Member

I am having the same problem. Isn't there a way to play videos without so many pauses?
  6. jasen4

jasen4 Member

Can anybody else help me i want to watch youtube video and other videos from other site with my android but it keeps buffering