increase volume application???General

Last Updated:

1. misdirection

misdirection Member This Topic's Starter

Guys,

Is there any application on Andriod market where I can exceed the volume sound? I need it because I am Hard of Hearing, thanks!

Advertisement
  2. misdirection

misdirection Member This Topic's Starter

:bump:

Anyone?

3. Ageless Stranger

Ageless Stranger Well-Known Member

If you are talking call volume, then I am afraid there isnt anything available on the market. To increase the internal speaker volume you need access to the drivers, which without root is probably nigh on impossible. I havent looked at the code so I am just going by experience here.

If you are talking MP3 volume, or ringtone volume then you are in luck. Grab yourself a copy of Audacity for your desktop, load in the MP3 or ringtone of your choice, and increase the volume, save it and put it back on your G1.

4. Ageless Stranger

Ageless Stranger Well-Known Member

second thoughts, if you are having call volume problems you might want to invest in a headset that has an active amplifer, that is one that is powered by a battery.

5. N3TWORK BURN3R

N3TWORK BURN3R Well-Known Member

Perhaps a bluetooth might serve you better? I personally dont know anyone who is hard of hearing, but dont they make special adapters or something of that measure for the hard of hearing?