Increasing the N1's ability to Multi-task.

Last Updated:

1. Mostly Harmless

Mostly Harmless Well-Known Member Contributor This Topic's Starter

Apr 15, 2010
    I recently just discovered Quickdesk and it is awesome! It doesn't replacement your home launcher but rather compliments really nicely. It's basically an extra home screen that you can pull up anytime during any app with out interruption. Why does this come in handy? Well for example I have moved the power widget to this screen because often I am in an app and I have to change brightness or log on to wifi (I don't run auto brightness or keep wi fi on). I also added shortcuts to my favorite contacts so in case something comes up a quick double tap of the home button (that's how you access it) and there it is. It really ups the level of multitasking for me with android. I am thinking of adding pandora to the screen so I can access the full app quicker then the task list. I know this is probably going to get moved but I wanted the N1 guys to know about it....

Also a quick tip: when you first open the app you can choose which launcher you want to use in the app itself, but when you back out make sure you click on quickdesk rather then the launch itself, you will see.

2. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Jan 20, 2010
    2,183 made me laugh with that XD ...this is how I read that sentence: Roze you better not move this thread!

Was checking out this app but there's a few glitch I've read from the reviews and my phone is a bit unstable with 85B so won't try it out until a few more updates.