• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Incredible 2, not the HD

DFA1

Nov 14, 2009
I'm hoping they make an Incredible 2. I'm an Eris owner now and expecting to upgrade. But the Incredible HD, being the newest is just too big. I want something more the size of the Eris or the Incredible. I'm not sure I'm willing to upgrade to an Incredible in several months if there is no word on a sequel.

Anyone know anything on an Incredible 2? Or maybe even and Eris 2?

The HTC Merge isn't going to use the Incredible name, but they're closely related. The Incredible has HTC's stock number of ADR6300. The Merge is ADR6350. This is not as big as the Incredible HD and has a sliding keyboard.

Eris replacement might be something called the Bee. Probably has 2.1 or 2.2 but I only recommend this for entry level or first time smartphone users, not in your case.

I would also recommend about forgetting the Incredible thing and look the Droid 2 Global also.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones